|Thank you for choosing Dr. Randolph W. Evans for your neurological care. We welcome you.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your insurance card.
- Your Driver’s License or other form of I.D.
- A copy of any reports related to the reason that you were referred (MRIs, CTs, lab work, etc.).
- Copies of your most recent medical records or reports related to the reason that you were referred. Please call your physician to be sure they were sent or bring them in personally.
- Lists of all medications used now as well as in the past. Many pharmacies will provide a complete printout of prescriptions upon request.
- Referral forms or authorizations from your referring physician if you are coming through an HMO, PPO or insurance company that requires a "gatekeeper" to send you.
If you have an HMO or POS plan, please be sure to bring a referral or call our office to see if your Primary Care Physician (PCP) has sent it to our office. This will expedite your appointment and prevent your insurance from denying your claim. If you are not sure whether you need a referral to see a specialist, please contact your insurance company. Patients with appointments whose referral has not been received within 24 hours of the appointment will have to be rescheduled.
All co-payments and deductibles will be collected upon check-in. This will help facilitate your discharge from the office. Self-Pay patients (no insurance coverage) will be expected to pay for the office visit in full at the time of service, unless previous arrangements have been made with the business office.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.